Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick weekday recipe using ramen. Pulled off the internet years ago.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages oriental-flavor instant ramen noodles
- 2 cups water
- 1⁄2 lb beef, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch scallion, sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen oriental-style vegetables
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Break noodles into medium bowl. Sprinkle with 1 seasoning packet. Cover with 2 cups boiling water. Stir and set aside.
- In large skillet, brown meat. Drain and add scallions and 2nd seasoning packet. Cook 1 minute.
- Add noodles and water, vegetables, and soy sauce. Cover and simmer until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.