Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very flavorful salad.
- 1 lb bean sprouts, steamed 2-3 minutes
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 lb snow peas, quartered at an angle and steamed 2-3 minutes
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and julienned
- 1 1⁄2 lbs beef flank steak
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- Use a sharp knife and score the meat across the grain on both sides.
- Broil the meat for 3-4 minutes on each side, until the meat is cooked medium rare.
- Let the meat stand for 10 minutes on a cutting board.
- Mix the lemon juice, soy sauce, oils, ginger and red pepper flakes together.
- Cut the meat across the grain in very thin slices.
- Marinate the meat in the sauce for several hours in teh refrigerator, or over night.
- Mix with veggies and sesame seeds before serving, serve over lettuce.