Oriental Beef Salad (Low Carb)
- Use a sharp knife and score the meat across the grain on both sides.
- Broil the meat for 3-4 minutes on each side, until the meat is cooked medium rare.
- Let the meat stand for 10 minutes on a cutting board.
- Mix the lemon juice, soy sauce, oils, ginger and red pepper flakes together.
- Cut the meat across the grain in very thin slices.
- Marinate the meat in the sauce for several hours in teh refrigerator, or over night.
- Mix with veggies and sesame seeds before serving, serve over lettuce.