Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 small head cauliflower
- 1 medium green pepper
- 1 lb steak, cut into paper-thin slices (Tenderloin Tip or Round steak)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce (imported if avail)
- 1 (6 ounce) package frozen pea pods
- 2 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 4 teaspoons instant beef bouillon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 3 cups rice, Hot Cooked
- Break cauliflower into flowerets; cut each into 1/4-inch slices.
- Combine cauliflower, green pepper, beef, and onion in 2-qt casserole.
- Drizzle with soy sauce; stir lightly to coat evenly.
- Cover and microwave on high (100%) 6 minutes; stir.
- Cover and microwave until meat is no longer pink, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add Frozen pea pods.
- Cover and microwave until pea pods are thawed, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Mix water, cornstarch, bouilion and sugar in 4-cup glass measure.
- Stir in juices from meat.
- Microwave uncovered on high (100%) 2 1/2 minutes; stir.
- Microwave to boiling, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir into meat mixture.
- Serve over hot rice.