This sounds delicious. I'll have to make it soon!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown onions and garlic.
- 2Remove from pan.
- 3Season steak strips with salt and pepper.
- 4Saute quickly in hot oil over medium high heat.
- 5Return onions and garlic to pan and stir in 250 ml water, beef stock cube and salt.
- 6Bring to boil, then lower heat and simmer until meat is tender.
- 7Add tomatoes and green pepper.
- 8Cover and simmer until green pepper is tender.
- 9Blend cornflour and soy sauce in remaining water; stir into meat mixture.
- 10Heat until sauce becomes thickened and shiny.
- 11Serve on Rice.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oriental Beef
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.9
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 7.8 mg
- Sodium 284.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 6.9 g