Prep 13 mins
Cook 18 mins
CHicken breast can be substituted for the thighs if you prefer
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1⁄2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger (ground)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 teaspoons garlic (crushed)
- 3 cups jasmine rice
- Set oven to broil. TRim fat from chicken; place on rack in broiler pan.
- Mix remaining ingredients; brush on chicken.
- Broil 4 inches from heat about 7-8 minuhteds or until brown; turn.
- Brush with sauce, boil 4-5 minutes longer or until chicken is done.
- Heat remainng sauce to boiling. Serve with chicken.
- Serve with hot rice -- yyyuuummmmy.