- 1 1⁄4-1 1⁄2 flank steaks
- 3⁄4 cup barbecue sauce (regular,spicy or favorite)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- Score steak with knife on both sides.
- Mix together remaining ingredients and pour over steak.
- Cover; marinate in refrigerator several hours or overnight, turning once.
- Place steak on greased rack of broiler pan or on a greased grill. Cook uncovered 15 to 20 minutes or until desired doness, turning and brushing with sauce mixture for the last 10 minutes.
- To serve, carve steak across the grain, with knife slanted, into thin slices of steak to be more tender.