1/1 Photo of Oriental Baked Cod
This is out of my Low-Carb Magic cookbook...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Spray roasting pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Combine soy sauce, apple juice, ginger, garlic and Szechuan peppercorns in small bowl; mix well.
- 4Place cod fillets in prepared pan; pour soy sauce mixture over fish.
- 5Bake about 10 minutes or until fish is opaque and flakes easily when tested with fork.
- 6Transfer fish to serving dish; pour pan juices over fish and sprinkle with green onions.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oriental Baked Cod
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.3
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 99.3 mg
- Sodium 394.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 41.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: