Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is out of my Low-Carb Magic cookbook...
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons apple juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon szechuan peppercorns, crushed
- 4 cod fish fillets or 1 lb cod fish fillet
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray roasting pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine soy sauce, apple juice, ginger, garlic and Szechuan peppercorns in small bowl; mix well.
- Place cod fillets in prepared pan; pour soy sauce mixture over fish.
- Bake about 10 minutes or until fish is opaque and flakes easily when tested with fork.
- Transfer fish to serving dish; pour pan juices over fish and sprinkle with green onions.
Very good and a different way to serve cod. We made as directed, except I forgot the green onions, served with rice and green peas and grapes. Thanks for sharing!