Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a wonderful cold side dish that will make everyone an asparagus lover! I requested this from a friend who brought it to a potluck a few years back, and everyone asked for the recipe for this dish.
- Break asparagus into bite size pieces.
- Blanch in boiling water for 3-4 minutes.
- Drain and chill.
- About 1 1/2 hour before serving, combine all ingredients except the sesame seeds and asparagus.
- Pour over the asparagus and chill.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with the sesame seeds.