Recipe by Marie
This is a wonderful and different way to serve asparagus with an oriental flavor.
Top Review by Derf
This was an excellant way to serve asparagus. The dressing realy made it!! Orange juice and ginger worked well together and the sesame oil added a nuttiness to it. I only cooked the asparagus for about 3 or 4 minutes, we like it quite crisp, and just barely heated the tomato halves. It went very nicely with our roast chicken, thanks for sharing.
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar or 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground ginger or 1⁄2 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 lb fresh asparagus, cut into 2 ",pieces
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved