- 270 g baking flour
- 100 g margarine
- 100 ml water
- 4.92 ml salt
- 1500 g apples, peeled and coarsely grated
- 100 g breadcrumbs
- 150 g sugar
- 150 g raisins
- 100 g walnuts, crashed
- 14.79 ml ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare the dough wih flour, margarine, water and salt. Kneed it well until smooth.
- Roll out on floured surface. Transfer on a baking tray of about 35 X 40 cm.
- Preheat the oven at 180°C (heat and timing are basing it on convection oven).
- In a big bowl mix the remaining ingredients and arrange on the extended dough.
- Cook at 180°C for 50 minutes.