1/1 Photo of Oriental Angel Hair Pasta (stir-fry)
Quick and simple recipe that I made up - the ingredients combination might be weird but it's delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 120 g angel hair pasta
- 100 g boneless skinless chicken, cut into bite-sized pieces (breast or thighs)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons five-spice powder
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 2 small chili, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 100 g long beans, cut into 1/2-inch pieces (can use green beans)
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1First, marinate the chicken with soy sauce, vinegar, 5-spice powder, sesame oil and black pepper in a non-metal bowl, set aside.
- 2Meanwhile, cook pasta in salted boiling water according to directions on package (mine says 2 minutes), drain and set aside.
- 3Heat oil in a wok; once hot saute onions and chillies for 1 minute.
- 4Add garlic and cook another 30sec.
- 5Add long beans, then cook for 1 minute.
- 6Add chicken pieces and stir continuously until they're completely cooked.
- 7Push the mixture to one side of the wok (if your wok/pan is too small, remove the mixture before proceeding), then pour the beaten egg and cook until set.
- 8Scramble the egg and combine with the vegetable mixture (in the wok).
- 9Add the cooked pasta, mix well and add the sauce ingredients.
- 10Cook for another 3-5 minutes until sauce is well-distributed; taste and adjust seasonings if necessary (I would add some chilli paste and/or tiny bit of soy sauce if necessary).
- 11If you like, sprinkle with 1/2-1 tsp sesame oil and chopped scallions before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oriental Angel Hair Pasta (stir-fry)
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 516.9
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 135.6 mg
- Sodium 1368.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 27.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: