Montana Heart Song's Note:
Served any time of the year with fish, chicken or with hamburgers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 head green cabbage, shredded
- 10 red radishes, ends cut, diced
- 4 green onions, thin sliced including tops
- 1 cup cold water
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/2 cup almonds (sliced or slivered)
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1Add shredded cabbage, diced radishes and sliced green onions in a serving bowl.
- 2Add water and vinegar. Stir to mix. Set Aside.
- 3Mix Dressing in a small bowl.
- 4Drain vegetables in a colander and return to serving bowl.
- 5Sprinkle celery seed and lime juice over the vegetables.
- 6Add the dressing and gently toss to mix.
- 7Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes before serving.
- 8Note: Cold Water and White Vinegar will crisp the cabbage and radishes.
- 9The slaw does not get soggy.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oriental Almond Ponzu Slaw
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.4
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 172.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: