Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Served any time of the year with fish, chicken or with hamburgers.
Make and share this Oriental Almond Ponzu Slaw recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 head green cabbage, shredded
- 10 red radishes, ends cut, diced
- 4 green onions, thin sliced including tops
- 1 cup cold water
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup almonds (sliced or slivered)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 1⁄2 cup ponzu sauce
- Add shredded cabbage, diced radishes and sliced green onions in a serving bowl.
- Add water and vinegar. Stir to mix. Set Aside.
- Mix Dressing in a small bowl.
- Drain vegetables in a colander and return to serving bowl.
- Sprinkle celery seed and lime juice over the vegetables.
- Add the dressing and gently toss to mix.
- Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes before serving.
- Note: Cold Water and White Vinegar will crisp the cabbage and radishes.
- The slaw does not get soggy.