Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
I love this quick and easy way to prepare squash.
Make and share this Oriental Acorn Squash recipe from Food.com.
- Place squash halves cut-side down in a baking dish with 1/2" of water.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Remove and turn halves cut-side up in baking dish.
- In bowl mix sauce ingredients. Spoon mixture into the cavity of each squash halve.
- Return to oven and bake 10 more minutes. Serve warm.
So good! I used fresh lime juice instead of lemon juice, but otherwise prepared the recipe as directed. It came out perfectly! I had it with a side of rice, and it made a very nice, healthy lunch. Thanks for sharing this!