1/1 Photo of Orient Express Snack Mix
Chris from Kansas's Note:
I adapated this recipe from one I found on the side of a box of toasted rice cereal. The ingredients are intriguing and oh so addictive!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- 2In microwave safe bowl, melt margarine and peanut butter. Stir in soy sauce, sugar, garlic powder, mustard and ginger. Set aside.
- 3In large bowl, mix cereal, pretzels and almonds.
- 4Gradually pour sauce over cereal mixture and stir until all pieces are evenly coated.
- 5Bake 25 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- 6Spread on absorbent paper to cool.
- 7Store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orient Express Snack Mix
Serving Size: 1 (603 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.7
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1051.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 8.0 g