Prep 25 mins
Cook 12 mins
Presented By: Jennifer Fox, Earthfare
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon maple extract
- 2 1⁄2 unbleached white flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 1⁄4 cups chopped pecans
- -Preheatoven to 400 degrees.
- Grease& flour a cookie sheet.
- -Creambutter with brown sugar in large bowl.
- Beat until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and maple extract.
- -Sifttogether dry ingredients.
- Add to batter and mix well.
- Stir in maple syrup and pecans.
- -Dropsmall spoonfuls of batter onto cookie sheet.
- Bake about 12 minutes, then carefully transfer cookies to wire rack and let cool.
- *youcan also use granulated maple sugar.