Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
From the Back of the Box Cooking cookbook. Courtesy Organic Valley Family of Farms.
- 1 teaspoon organic valley european-style cultured butter
- 9 large organic valley grade a large brown eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 -4 slices organic valley bacon, cooked and crumbled (optional)
- 2 cups spinach leaves, washed and torn
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup organic valley feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F Grease the inside of a 9-inch round baking pan with butter.
- Whisk eggs, sea salt, pepper, and paprika in a medium bowl to blend. Add egg mixture, bacon, if using, spinach, onion, and bell pepper to prepared pan and stir gently to combine.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until eggs are fluffy, golden, and set in the middle. Sprinkle with tomatoes, fresh basil, and Organic Valley Feta.
Absolutely superb! I omitted the bacon (I don't do meat, and husband's cut 'way down on it) and this frittata turned out wonderfully. As you can see from my photo, my husband helped himself to a slice the moment it was done...not bothering to wait for the "photo shoot". Thumbs up! Will be tasty for breakfast, too. Thanks, VCB!