This face mask contains ingredients most people have in their pantry right now. Feel good about what you are putting on your skin! This is a great and EFFECTIVE way to achieve that soft, glowing, radiant look safely and at a very low cost! Please try to use organic honey if possible. If you water this paste down slightly it makes an excellent face scrub and whole body exfoliator. CAUTION: baking soda is high in sodium (salt). Take care not to get it in your eyes or nose.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour baking soda into a clean glass container. Add the honey. Now slowly add water a very small amount at a time, and using the handle of a spoon, form mixture into a thick paste.
- 2Apply paste onto clean skin of face taking care to avoid eyes and nostril area. Allow the paste to sit for 15-20min. It will begin to feel drier, but not hard or too tight. You may feel a very slight tingle.
- 3Moisten a washcloth with warm water, wring it out, and buff the paste off face using gentle circular motions. Then rinse thoroughly with water and pat dry.
- 4Any left over mixture can be used the next day or two. Just add a little water if it has hardened. Or, add water to leftover paste and use in the shower on your body as an exfoliator.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Organic Honey & Baking Soda Face Mask
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 63.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 15029.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 17.2 g
- Protein 0.0 g