1/3 Photos of Oreo White Chocolate Mousse Cake
6 hrs 20 mins
Perfect for any holiday - use the Seasonal Oreo cookies for this recipe. NOTE: 6 hour cooking time is actually refrigeration time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Finely crush 24 of the cookies.
- 2Mix with butter; press firmly onto bottom and 1 inch up side of 9-inch springform pan.
- 3Set aside.
- 4Coarsely chop 24 of the remaining cookies; set aside.
- 5Sprinkle gelatin over milk in large saucepan; let stand 1 minute.
- 6Cook on low heat 3 minutes or until gelatin is completely dissolved, stirring constantly.
- 7Add chocolate chips; cook until chips are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring frequently.
- 8Place saucepan in bowl of ice water; let stand 8 to 10 minutes or until gelatin mixture is slightly thickened, stirring frequently.
- 9Gently stir in chopped cookies and the whipped cream.
- 10Spoon into crust.
- 11Refrigerate at least 6 hours.
- 12Halve remaining cookies.
- 13Arrange on top of cake just before serving. S.
- 14tore leftover cake in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oreo White Chocolate Mousse Cake
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 430.3
- Calories from Fat 261
- Total Fat 29.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 57.6 mg
- Sodium 244.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 26.0 g
- Protein 5.8 g