These are cute little turkeys made out of oreo cookies and candy pieces. They are even easy enough for young children to help make. Gobble! Gobble!
- 2 Oreo Double Stuff cookies
- 1 malted milk balls (like a whopper)
- 4 -6 candy corn
- icing (optional)
- Take 1 oreo apart. This will be the base.
- Place the whole oreo on its side on the base, so that it sticks to white of the oreo.
- In front of the oreo on its side, place a malted-milk ball for the turkeys head.
- Place candy corn, points down, in between the oreo cookie that is standing on it's side.
- Use icing for eyes and waddle if you want.