1/3 Photos of Oreo Truffles
Nikki Dinki Cooking's Note:
Honestly INCREDIBLE!! Soft Oreo filling covered in Chocolate!! And SO easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 5/8 ounce) box Oreo cookies
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) bag milk chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1Reserve a couple Oreos for decoration, put the rest in a food processor and chop until finely chopped.
- 2Add cream cheese and mix till a dough like ball is formed.
- 3Chill in Freezer for at least 20minutes.
- 4Create a double boiler buy putting a small pot with an inch of water on the stove and bring to a boil. Put a bowl on top and make sure water is not touching the bowl.
- 5Put chocolate in bowl and stir untill melted.
- 6Add 1 Tsp of Vegetable Oil to Chocolate.
- 7When "dough" is twice as firm roll into balls and dip in chocolate. .
- 8Let set up in fridge and store in fridge. ENJOY!
- 9For a How-To video on making these search "Nikki Dinki Cooking Oreo" on youtube, I go through every step!
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oreo Truffles
Serving Size: 1 (1042 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.1
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 8.2 mg
- Sodium 84.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 1.6 g