Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Honestly INCREDIBLE!! Soft Oreo filling covered in Chocolate!! And SO easy.
- 1 (16 5/8 ounce) box Oreo cookies
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) bag milk chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Reserve a couple Oreos for decoration, put the rest in a food processor and chop until finely chopped.
- Add cream cheese and mix till a dough like ball is formed.
- Chill in Freezer for at least 20minutes.
- Create a double boiler buy putting a small pot with an inch of water on the stove and bring to a boil. Put a bowl on top and make sure water is not touching the bowl.
- Put chocolate in bowl and stir untill melted.
- Add 1 Tsp of Vegetable Oil to Chocolate.
- When "dough" is twice as firm roll into balls and dip in chocolate. .
- Let set up in fridge and store in fridge. ENJOY!
- For a How-To video on making these search "Nikki Dinki Cooking Oreo" on youtube, I go through every step!
It's quite a good recipe,but it's quite sticky and gooey.It's like yuk!