Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
Got this recipe from my niece...not sure where she got it from, but they so good and easy to make....with only three ingredients. I've made them several times, especially around Christmas, and everyone just loved them. I never bring any home.
- 1 (1 lb) package Oreo cookies
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- chocolate candy melts (I use the light chocolate)
- Put Oreos in food processor and process to fine crumbs (might have to do this in 2 batches, depending on the size of the food processor bowl); add cream cheese & process until it forms a ball. Roll into 1" balls (I have a very small ice cream scoop that makes perfect size balls). Put on parchment lined cookie sheet & put in refrigerator several hours (or can be in fridge several days) to firm up.
- When firm, melt the chocolate & dip truffles; place on the parchment-lined
- cookie sheet and put in fridge again to get firm. Once firm, ready to eat!
I love this recipe! At a young age I loved to cook but, it did not turn out so good.My parents encouraged me.