Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is one of my favorites and it is the easiest thing I have ever made. It is the dessert to make for chocolate cravings.
- Prepare the instant pudding as directed on package.
- In a bowl combine pudding, cool whip and half of the crushed Oreos and mix very well until mixture is evenly colored.
- Place mixture in 9x9x2 pan.
- Top evenly with the rest of the crushed oreos.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours and enjoy!
This was so easy and delicious. My family devoured it! I did use homemade chocolate pudding instead of the instant, however.