1/1 Photo of Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
Recipe from Picky-Palate.com. Enjoy (:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl, cream butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar together with a mixer until well combined. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- 3In medium bowl mix the flour, salt, and baking soda. Slowly add to wet ingredients along with chocolate chips until just combined.
- 4With a cookie scoop, form balls with the dough.
- 5Place one ball on top of an Oreo cookie, and another ball on the bottom. Seal edges together by pressing and cupping in hand until Oreo cookie is fully enclosed with dough.
- 6Place onto parchment or silpat lined baking sheets and bake cookies for approximately 13 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.7
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 35.8 mg
- Sodium 301.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 32.6 g
- Protein 4.0 g