6 hrs 20 mins
Crushed Oreos, pudding and Cool Whip! What could be better! Got this recipe from the weekly sale flyer at a local grocery store. Tried it, loved it, and now posting it to save (also got devoured at the office) Cook time is actually refrigeration time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place cookies in food processor and process until fine crumbed.
- 2Transfer to a mixing bowl and add melted butter, mixing well.
- 3Press into a 9x13-inch pan and refrigerate 10 minutes.
- 4Pour milk into a mixing bowl and add pudding mix, preparing per package directions (only using 3 cups milk for added thickness). Let set 5 minutes to thicken.
- 5Blend cream cheese and sugar in a small bowl. Add 1 1/4 Cup of the Cool Whip, and mix well.
- 6Spread cream cheese mixture evenly onto cookie crust.
- 7Spread pudding evenly on top of cream cheese mixture.
- 8Spread remaining Cool Whip evenly on top of pudding layer.
- 9If desired, top Cool Whip with additional crushed Oreos (if there are any leftover).
- 10Refrigerate several hours or overnight before serving.
- 11Carefully cut into squares, making sure to cut all the way through the cookie crust.
- 12Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oreo Striped Delight
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.0
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 344.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 19.1 g
- Protein 4.8 g