Recipe by Cyberchef
Crushed Oreos, pudding and Cool Whip! What could be better! Got this recipe from the weekly sale flyer at a local grocery store. Tried it, loved it, and now posting it to save (also got devoured at the office) Cook time is actually refrigeration time.
- 35 Oreo cookies
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package light cream cheese, room temp
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 (1 ounce) packages sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cookies in food processor and process until fine crumbed.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl and add melted butter, mixing well.
- Press into a 9x13-inch pan and refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Pour milk into a mixing bowl and add pudding mix, preparing per package directions (only using 3 cups milk for added thickness). Let set 5 minutes to thicken.
- Blend cream cheese and sugar in a small bowl. Add 1 1/4 Cup of the Cool Whip, and mix well.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly onto cookie crust.
- Spread pudding evenly on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Spread remaining Cool Whip evenly on top of pudding layer.
- If desired, top Cool Whip with additional crushed Oreos (if there are any leftover).
- Refrigerate several hours or overnight before serving.
- Carefully cut into squares, making sure to cut all the way through the cookie crust.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator.