1/2 Photos of Oreo Strawberry Shortcake
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cake mix, water, oil and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer at low speed until moistened.
- 2Beat for 2 minutes at medium speed.
- 3Stir in 1/2 cup chopped cookies.
- 4Pour into 2 greased and floured 9-inch round cake pans.
- 5Bake at 350°F for 25-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
- 6Cool in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes; remove from pans.
- 7Cool completely.
- 8Fold 3/4 cup chopped cookies and sliced strawberries into whipped cream in large bowl.
- 9Place 1 cake layer on serving plate; spread with half the whipped cream mixture.
- 10Top with remaining cake layer; spread top with remaining half of whipped cream mixture.
- 11Garnish with strawberries and remaining chopped cookies.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oreo Strawberry Shortcake
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 360.2
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 58.7 mg
- Sodium 395.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 27.1 g
- Protein 4.9 g