Recipe by Ben's Mom
My DH brought this recipe home from an office lunch. I haven't made it yet but he raved about it.
Top Review by mommyof 3
I made this recipe for Thanksgiving dinner and it was a hit after everyone realized that it was pistachio and not lime flavored. A very easy recipe to make and I think next time I will double it. Thanks for the great recipe, it's a keeper.
- 1⁄2 gallon vanilla ice cream
- 2 boxes pistachio pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 package Oreo cookies
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Crush 2 rows of oreos.
- Press in 9x13 pan and pour melted stick of butter over crumbs.
- Freeze until hardened.
- Mix milk and pudding, then add softened ice cream.
- Mix well.
- Pour over crust.
- Spread with cool whip and sprinkle with remaining crumbled oreos.