1 hr 20 mins
Don't lick the icing from the middle first!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix chopped cookies with flour and butter.
- 2Stir in chocolate chips and set aside.
- 3Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
- 4Pour half the batter into a greased Bundt pan.
- 5Sprinkle 2 cups of cookie mixture evenly over batter.
- 6Top with remaining batter and then cookie mixture, pressing cookies gently into batter.
- 7Bake at 350°F for about one hour (test it first).
- 8Cool in pan for a couple of minutes and then invert cake and let cool completely.
- 9Mix powdered sugar and milk and drizzle over coffee cake.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oreo Ripple Coffee Cake II
Serving Size: 1 (571 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2424.6
- Calories from Fat 988
- Total Fat 109.8 g
- Saturated Fat 48.4 g
- Cholesterol 124.8 mg
- Sodium 1504.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 359.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.3 g
- Sugars 245.6 g
- Protein 20.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: