Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Don't lick the icing from the middle first!!
- 24 Oreo cookies, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (18 ounce) packageyellow poundcake mix
- 4 teaspoons milk
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Mix chopped cookies with flour and butter.
- Stir in chocolate chips and set aside.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
- Pour half the batter into a greased Bundt pan.
- Sprinkle 2 cups of cookie mixture evenly over batter.
- Top with remaining batter and then cookie mixture, pressing cookies gently into batter.
- Bake at 350°F for about one hour (test it first).
- Cool in pan for a couple of minutes and then invert cake and let cool completely.
- Mix powdered sugar and milk and drizzle over coffee cake.