Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Made this for a household of teenage boys and got rave reviews. Easy and fast.
Make and share this Oreo Rice Krispie Treats recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 10 ounces marshmallows
- Mix crushed oreos and rice crispies.
- Melt butter and marshmellows in microwave (1 minute, stir, put back in for another 30 seconds).
- Pour butter marshmellows into oreos and rice crispies and mix. Once it cools a bit, it is easiest to do with your hands.
- Press into 8 x 10 pan. Let sit about 30 minutes before eating.
An interesting & enjoyable sweet tasty, especially for those of us who enjoy Oreos! Many thanks for sharing this easy-to-make treat! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this Spring's round of Pick A Chef]