Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a no-bake pie that is easy to make and tastes great too!
- 20 Oreo cookies, finely crushed
- 1⁄4 cup margarine or 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 2⁄3 cups milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package Jell-O chocolate pudding and pie filling (4 serving size)
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate fudge topping
- 1 cup thawed whipped topping (COOL WHIP)
- Mix cookie crumbs and margarine; press firmly onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
- Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar with electric mixer on high speed until well blended.
- Spread onto bottom of crust; set aside.
- Pour milk into medium bowl.
- Add dry pudding mix.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- Spread chocolate topping evenly over pie just before serving.
- Top with whipped topping.
- Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
- **Cook time does not inlcude 2 hour refrigeration time.
i LOVE THIS RECIPE . I made two 9 x 13 pans for a baby shower and had nothing left over.
This recipe was just okay to me. I think I would have rather just eaten the Oreo cookies by themselves. The cream-cheese layer was a little too sweet and rich for me. I left out the fudge topping because I didn't have any. My guests thought it was good.