Recipe by knitaholic
This is a yummy freezer dessert that kids absolutely love ! I got this out of the Kraft magazine.
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup whipped topping, thawed
- 6 Oreo cookies
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour milk into medium bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with whisk 2 minutes.
- Place cookies in resealable plastic bag. Crush cookies with rolling pin.
- Gently stir whipped topping and crushed cookies into pudding mixture.
- Scoop pudding mixture into 5 ounce paper cups using 1/3-cup measure. Place cups in 9x13 baking pan.
- Insert popsicle sticks into each filled cup to use as a handle. Freeze pops for 5 hours or until firm.
- Unmold when ready to serve. Place bottom of each cup into medium bowl with warm water for about 15 seconds. Do not twist or pull popsicle stick.