Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this on another website and it looks really good. Can't wait to try it!
Make and share this Oreo Pudding Poke Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (18 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 2 (4 ounce) packagesof instant oreo pudding
- 4 cups milk (2% or higher)
- crushed Oreo cookies
- Make cake mix according to directions and bake in a well-greased 9×13 pan.
- Just before cake is done, start making pudding. In a medium bowl, add milk to pudding mixture and continue to whisk until most of the lumps are removed.
- Let pudding mixture sit for about 2 minutes.
- You want it to thicken slightly so it isn’t overly runny but not fully thickened into pudding.
- When cake is finished, while still warm, poke holes all over cake (about 1-inch) intervals using a wooden spoon handle or a straw.
- Pour pudding mixture over warm cake.
- Allow the cake to cool for several minutes on the counter then put into the fridge to set up. About an hour.
- Once it is set, top with crushed Oreo cookies.
Never knew there was a Cookies & Cream instant pudding mix, but there is and it's really delish! Made this cake for a group of friends from my Church and everyone loved it! I used a dark chocolate cake mix just to be sure there was plenty of chocolate to go around!!! Can't wait to try this cake out on my grandchildren - I'm sure they will absolutely love it. Thanks so much for the post!
Very good! I made this tonight for my guy and his friends, and they LOVED it. Just a tip...I wouldn't use double stuffed oreos on the topping. The extra cream made it a little rich for me. I will definitely make this again!
I did this one and I let it cool a bit in fridge then added cool whip then crushed oreos...omg so good...thanks for the recipe