1/5 Photos of Oreo Pudding Poke Cake
Jazz Lover's Note:
I found this on another website and it looks really good. Can't wait to try it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make cake mix according to directions and bake in a well-greased 9×13 pan.
- 2Just before cake is done, start making pudding. In a medium bowl, add milk to pudding mixture and continue to whisk until most of the lumps are removed.
- 3Let pudding mixture sit for about 2 minutes.
- 4You want it to thicken slightly so it isn’t overly runny but not fully thickened into pudding.
- 5When cake is finished, while still warm, poke holes all over cake (about 1-inch) intervals using a wooden spoon handle or a straw.
- 6Pour pudding mixture over warm cake.
- 7Allow the cake to cool for several minutes on the counter then put into the fridge to set up. About an hour.
- 8Once it is set, top with crushed Oreo cookies.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oreo Pudding Poke Cake
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.9
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 11.5 mg
- Sodium 418.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 19.5 g
- Protein 5.4 g