Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this on another website and it looks really good. Can't wait to try it!
- 1 (18 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 2 (4 ounce) packagesof instant oreo pudding
- 4 cups milk (2% or higher)
- crushed Oreo cookies
- Make cake mix according to directions and bake in a well-greased 9×13 pan.
- Just before cake is done, start making pudding. In a medium bowl, add milk to pudding mixture and continue to whisk until most of the lumps are removed.
- Let pudding mixture sit for about 2 minutes.
- You want it to thicken slightly so it isn’t overly runny but not fully thickened into pudding.
- When cake is finished, while still warm, poke holes all over cake (about 1-inch) intervals using a wooden spoon handle or a straw.
- Pour pudding mixture over warm cake.
- Allow the cake to cool for several minutes on the counter then put into the fridge to set up. About an hour.
- Once it is set, top with crushed Oreo cookies.
Never knew there was a Cookies & Cream instant pudding mix, but there is and it's really delish! Made this cake for a group of friends from my Church and everyone loved it! I used a dark chocolate cake mix just to be sure there was plenty of chocolate to go around!!! Can't wait to try this cake out on my grandchildren - I'm sure they will absolutely love it. Thanks so much for the post!
Chocolate fudge pudding cake, oreo pudding, crushed oreo cooties. Simply to put together and very easy to enjoy. I say that it's a winner
So far I've made this twice so far this is delious!!! The only changes that I made were adding 1/3 cup of mayo to the cake mix 1 tsp expresso mix and 4 eggs instead of 3. This is a keeper.