Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I came up with this tonight while trying to do something new. Not bad. I used 24 cookies, and I think they could have used more.
- 24 -30 Oreo cookies, crumbled into med. size pieces
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Cream butter and sugars.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat well.
- Sift flour, pudding mix, salt and baking soda.
- Gradually add to butter mixture.
- Stir in crumbled oreos.
- Drop by teaspoon full onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 9-10 minutes.
I made these for Sunday dessert and my son-in-law RAVED about them so much that I had to send him the recipe! They are relatively easy -- my 5-year-old grandsone helped me -- and they don't make a ton of cookies, so no worry with left-over dessert!! It's a good thing, too, because after about the 3rd day, they start getting hard...even though they were well-wrapped.