A very easy dessert. Kids and adults go ape over this one! Make sure you make the day before you serve, to soften the Oreo cookies. Prep time includes chill time.
- In a large bowl, cream the cream cheese, butter and sugar with an electric mixer.
- Add the milk, vanilla and pudding mixes.
- Mix until all the lumps are gone.
- Fold in the Cool Whip.
- Put half of the cookies in the bottom of a large glass bowl.
- Cover with the entire pudding mixture.
- Top with remaining cookie chunks.
- Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
Everyone in my family loved this! It was easy to make. No cooking makes it a must for summertime. I made this dish is a 13x9 glass pan and crumbled the oreos fine for the bottom half. It was wonderful.
Yooper, you should have seen my 5 year old twins faces after eating your lovely pudding. Oreo cookie mustaches :) To say that we enjoyed this is an understatement. It was so easy to make which is of major importance to me. It was rich, creamy, cold and chocolat-ee. We've got a new favorite. Thanks so much!
I make this recipe all the time, although I call it "Dirt"! I serve it in a flowerpot with additional crushed cookies on top and gummy worms sticking out...then I put some artificial flowers in it. Most people do not realize that it is to be eaten and when that first person starts to dig in, the other guests think they are eating a plant :) Kids and adults both go crazy over it and it is very easy to prepare, not to mention incredibly delicious!