Recipe by yooper
A very easy dessert. Kids and adults go ape over this one! Make sure you make the day before you serve, to soften the Oreo cookies. Prep time includes chill time.
Top Review by Missy Wright
Everyone in my family loved this! It was easy to make. No cooking makes it a must for summertime. I made this dish is a 13x9 glass pan and crumbled the oreos fine for the bottom half. It was wonderful.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 (1 lb) package Oreo cookies, crushed into chunks
- 4 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 2 packages instant vanilla pudding (small size)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, cream the cream cheese, butter and sugar with an electric mixer.
- Add the milk, vanilla and pudding mixes.
- Mix until all the lumps are gone.
- Fold in the Cool Whip.
- Put half of the cookies in the bottom of a large glass bowl.
- Cover with the entire pudding mixture.
- Top with remaining cookie chunks.
- Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.