A very easy dessert. Kids and adults go ape over this one! Make sure you make the day before you serve, to soften the Oreo cookies. Prep time includes chill time.
- In a large bowl, cream the cream cheese, butter and sugar with an electric mixer.
- Add the milk, vanilla and pudding mixes.
- Mix until all the lumps are gone.
- Fold in the Cool Whip.
- Put half of the cookies in the bottom of a large glass bowl.
- Cover with the entire pudding mixture.
- Top with remaining cookie chunks.
- Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.