1/3 Photos of Oreo Pudding
A very easy dessert. Kids and adults go ape over this one! Make sure you make the day before you serve, to soften the Oreo cookies. Prep time includes chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, cream the cream cheese, butter and sugar with an electric mixer.
- 2Add the milk, vanilla and pudding mixes.
- 3Mix until all the lumps are gone.
- 4Fold in the Cool Whip.
- 5Put half of the cookies in the bottom of a large glass bowl.
- 6Cover with the entire pudding mixture.
- 7Top with remaining cookie chunks.
- 8Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oreo Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 446.3
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 47.4 mg
- Sodium 533.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 43.7 g
- Protein 5.1 g