1/3 Photos of Oreo Pound Cake or Cookies N Cream Pound Cake or the Cake That I
1 hr 15 mins
Jessica Costello's Note:
I was making a pound cake for a gift for a friend when I came up with this one. It is so good. The person who received it told me that I am going straight to hell for making this (she ate the WHOLE THING IN ONE DAY!) so I guess I will be seeing my mother in law in my hereafter! LOL! It has a nice texture and flavor, it is messy to finish, but the end result is worth it. You really do not NEED to do the icing, but it adds a nice finish. (It will also fill in the chunks you pick off!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter, sugar and vanilla.
- 2Gradually add flour and salt.
- 3Add eggs one at a time.
- 4Mix until well blended.
- 5Fold cookies in until well blended.
- 6Pour into greased and floured (be sure to generously grease and flour pan) 10x6-inch loaf pan.
- 7Bake at 325°F for 1 hour or until knife comes out clean.
- 8let cake cool completely (you may want to leave the house as the smell could cause you to tear into it before you have a chance to ice it).
- 9Place cake on wax paper.
- 10Heat frosting in it's container in microwave 20 seconds or until it can be poured.
- 11Pour over cake.
- 12Garnish with additional crushed cookies.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oreo Pound Cake or Cookies N Cream Pound Cake or the Cake That I
Serving Size: 1 (1219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4581.5
- Calories from Fat 2056
- Total Fat 228.4 g
- Saturated Fat 130.6 g
- Cholesterol 1418.0 mg
- Sodium 3610.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 581.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 339.5 g
- Protein 60.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: