Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Oreos...how can you go wrong with an Oreo? Any way you use them...they're a taste of heaven!
- 4 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 10 Oreo cookies
- Place cream cheese and confectioners sugar in a mixer with whisk attachment, and beat on medium speed until smooth. Reduce to low speed and slowly pour heavy cream into bowl with cream cheese. Place mixing bowl in freezer for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally until thick, but still pourable.
- Rough chop 5 Oreos. Place other 5 Oreos in a food processor until fine crumbs.
- Place chopped Oreos in molds and pour in cheesecake mix. Place in freezer for 3 to 4 hours.
- Unmold popsicles and roll in Oreo crumbs.
delicious! I made them with light cream cheese and extra light cream, and they turned out rly good!! Though me and my mom felt rolling them in the oreo crumbs was unnecessary, they were already so good!
I doubled this recipe and used popsicle molds that are around 1/3 of a cup per popsicle-I filled my 10 ct. mold with a little left over. The only problem I had was that the oreos that I placed on the bottom of the molds did not adhere to the popsicles. It sort of looked like someone had already taken bites out them! LOL. I would prepare this next time like Chef on the coast photo-add the filling-than the oreos. This is a great recipe.