Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A favorite of kids and adults! Great for a holiday dinner or office pitch-in. And it's SO easy!
Make and share this Oreo-Pistachio Dessert...this is Easy and Delicious!! recipe from Food.com.
- Crush Oreos for the crust (a food processor works wonders).
- Reserve 1/4 to 1/2 cup for the top of dessert, set aside.
- Combine remaining crumbs and melted butter.
- Press into the bottom of a 9"x13" cake pan.
- Set aside.
- With a mixer, combine pudding and milk, mixing well.
- Fold in Cool Whip until well blended.
- Fold in softened ice cream.
- Add food coloring to 'perk up' the color to a nice pastel green (if desired).
- Pour pudding mixture onto Oreo crust.
- Sprinkle top with remaining cookie crumbs and freeze.
- When getting ready to serve, let it sit in the refrigerator for 1 hour, or on the counter for 30 minutes.