Sue Tilley's Note:
A favorite of kids and adults! Great for a holiday dinner or office pitch-in. And it's SO easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crush Oreos for the crust (a food processor works wonders).
- 2Reserve 1/4 to 1/2 cup for the top of dessert, set aside.
- 3Combine remaining crumbs and melted butter.
- 4Press into the bottom of a 9"x13" cake pan.
- 5Set aside.
- 6With a mixer, combine pudding and milk, mixing well.
- 7Fold in Cool Whip until well blended.
- 8Fold in softened ice cream.
- 9Add food coloring to 'perk up' the color to a nice pastel green (if desired).
- 10Pour pudding mixture onto Oreo crust.
- 11Sprinkle top with remaining cookie crumbs and freeze.
- 12When getting ready to serve, let it sit in the refrigerator for 1 hour, or on the counter for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oreo-Pistachio Dessert...this is Easy and Delicious!!
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 505.1
- Calories from Fat 264
- Total Fat 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 46.7 mg
- Sodium 361.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 38.3 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant pistachio pudding mix