- 1 (15 ounce) bag Oreo cookies, rolled into crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix Oreos and butter, divide.
- Spread 1/2 on bottom of 8x11" pan.
- Reserve other 1/2 of crumbs for top.
- Prepare pudding, using the milk, according to directions on box.
- Mix all remaining ingredients and pour over half cookie crumbs.
- Sprinkle the rest of the crumbs on top.