Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
My husband's favorite dessert. It works well for company.
Make and share this Oreo-Pistachio Dessert recipe from Food.com.
- Mix Oreos and butter, divide.
- Spread 1/2 on bottom of 8x11" pan.
- Reserve other 1/2 of crumbs for top.
- Prepare pudding, using the milk, according to directions on box.
- Mix all remaining ingredients and pour over half cookie crumbs.
- Sprinkle the rest of the crumbs on top.
Very easy quick summertime dessert. Made in a springform pan for easy cutting and used lite cool whip, sugar free pudding and half the fat vanilla ice cream. Loved it.
My family loved this, particularly my two young boys. This recipe is so simple to make that my boys actually made this dessert. Very simple to make with great results - Perfect for a hot summer day!
This dessert is SOOOOO yummy. I have made it several times now and it is always a hit. Instead of using an 8x11 pan, I use a spring form pan. I let the dessert sit for 10-15 minutes before removing the rim of the pan. It leaves a very impressive looking dessert that company will rave about. If you want it a bit creamier when you serve it, just let it sit a bit longer and let it thaw a bit. As it thaws the flavour will also increase. This recipe is my new "all time favourite"!!!!!