1/2 Photos of Oreo Peanut Butter Cheesecake
1 hr 10 mins
Source: Kraft foods ***Note: This cheesecake needs to refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours.***
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Finely crush 16 of the cookies.
- 3Coarsely chop remaining 14 cookies; set aside.
- 4Mix finely crushed cookies and butter.
- 5Press firmly onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan; set aside.
- 6Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until well blended.
- 7Add sour cream and peanut butter; mix well.
- 8Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended.
- 9Gently stir in chopped cookies. Pour over crust.
- 10Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until center is almost set.
- 11Run knife or metal spatula around side of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing side of pan.
- 12Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- 13Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oreo Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 376.3
- Calories from Fat 290
- Total Fat 32.3 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 105.3 mg
- Sodium 244.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 9.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
peanut butter-filled chocolate sandwich cookies