An everyday pancake raised to new heights with the addition of Oreos--yummy! Great for an impromptu dessert, brunch, or special breakfast in bed!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar in a large bowl.
- 2Pour the milk in another bowl; add the egg, stirring with a fork just to break it up.
- 3Stir in the melted butter; add to flour mixture, stirring just until combined (a few lumps are okay).
- 4Gently stir in the cookies; let the batter rest for 10-15 minutes.
- 5Melt some butter in a frying pan; ladle about 1/4 cup batter, for each pancake, into the pan and cook until bottoms are lightly golden and bubbles form on the surface--2-3 minutes.
- 6Flip pancakes over and brown the other side, about another 1-2 minutes.
- 7Serve immediately, dusted with powdered sugar and whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oreo Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 389.9
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 77.2 mg
- Sodium 449.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 17.4 g
- Protein 10.2 g