An everyday pancake raised to new heights with the addition of Oreos--yummy! Great for an impromptu dessert, brunch, or special breakfast in bed!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar in a large bowl.
- 2Pour the milk in another bowl; add the egg, stirring with a fork just to break it up.
- 3Stir in the melted butter; add to flour mixture, stirring just until combined (a few lumps are okay).
- 4Gently stir in the cookies; let the batter rest for 10-15 minutes.
- 5Melt some butter in a frying pan; ladle about 1/4 cup batter, for each pancake, into the pan and cook until bottoms are lightly golden and bubbles form on the surface--2-3 minutes.
- 6Flip pancakes over and brown the other side, about another 1-2 minutes.
- 7Serve immediately, dusted with powdered sugar and whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oreo Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 389.9
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 77.2 mg
- Sodium 449.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 17.4 g
- Protein 10.2 g