Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
An everyday pancake raised to new heights with the addition of Oreos--yummy! Great for an impromptu dessert, brunch, or special breakfast in bed!
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar in a large bowl.
- Pour the milk in another bowl; add the egg, stirring with a fork just to break it up.
- Stir in the melted butter; add to flour mixture, stirring just until combined (a few lumps are okay).
- Gently stir in the cookies; let the batter rest for 10-15 minutes.
- Melt some butter in a frying pan; ladle about 1/4 cup batter, for each pancake, into the pan and cook until bottoms are lightly golden and bubbles form on the surface--2-3 minutes.
- Flip pancakes over and brown the other side, about another 1-2 minutes.
- Serve immediately, dusted with powdered sugar and whipped cream.