1 hr 35 mins
Outrageous Brownies with a twist. Rich, yum and a real crowd pleaser. Can freeze and have some for unexpected company. Enjoy. Lolly
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Arrange a rack in the middle of the oven and preheat to 350°. Butter and flour an 11 1/2" x 17 1/4" x 1" baking pan.
- 2In a heatproof medium bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water, heat butter, chocolate chips and unsweetened chocolate until melted and smooth. Allow to cool slightly.
- 3In a large bowl, whisk eggs, coffee, vanilla and sugar. Blend chocolate mixture into egg mixture; cool to room temperature.
- 4In a medium bowl, sift together one cup flour, baking powder and salt. Add flour mixture to chocolate mixture. In a small bowl, stir Oreos and remaining 1/4 cup flour. Add Oreo mixture to chocolate mixture. Pour batter into baking pan and smooth top with a rubber spatula.
- 5Bake 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted 3 inches from center comes out clean; DO NOT OVER BAKE -- Allow to cool. Refrigerate, tightly wrapped, until cold; cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oreo Outrageous Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 535.2
- Calories from Fat 287
- Total Fat 31.9 g
- Saturated Fat 16.4 g
- Cholesterol 89.8 mg
- Sodium 437.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 42.9 g
- Protein 5.9 g