1/1 Photo of Oreo No-Bake Cheesecake
4 hrs 15 mins
My family loves Oreo cookies. I found this recipe in a Kraft cookbook. You can use any flavor oreos- my DH is an oreo junkie & loves this dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a 9x13 inch pan with foil extending over sides of pan.
- 2Coarsely chop 15 of the cookies; set aside.
- 3Finely crush remaining cookies; mix with butter. Press firmly onto bottom of prepared pan.
- 4Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- 5Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in large bowl with mixer on medium until well blended.
- 6Gently stir in whipped topping and chopped cookies.
- 7Spoon over crust; cover.
- 8Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oreo No-Bake Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.5
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 59.7 mg
- Sodium 220.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 4.0 g