My family loves Oreo cookies. I found this recipe in a Kraft cookbook. You can use any flavor oreos- my DH is an oreo junkie & loves this dessert.
- Line a 9x13 inch pan with foil extending over sides of pan.
- Coarsely chop 15 of the cookies; set aside.
- Finely crush remaining cookies; mix with butter. Press firmly onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in large bowl with mixer on medium until well blended.
- Gently stir in whipped topping and chopped cookies.
- Spoon over crust; cover.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.