Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 26 Oreo cookies, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 pint chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1 pint coffee ice cream, softened
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate fudge topping
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts or 1⁄4 cup peanuts, chopped
- Finely crush 12 cookies; mix crushed cookes and butter in bowl.
- Press firmly on bottom of 9-inch pie plate.
- Stand remaining 14 cookies around the edge of the plate.
- Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Carefully spread chocolate ice cream into prepared crust.
- Scoop coffee ice cream into balls; arrange over chocolate layer.
- Freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- Top pie with fudge topping, whipped cream and walnuts.
Delicious. Made this for my coworkers and they all loved it. Used a 9-inch deep dish pie pan so had to add about 1/2 pint more icecream. Yum!!
Ok, this was AWESOME! So easy to make, and tastes like a million bucks. My mom loves Red Robin's mud pie and I made this for her birthday, she loved it! I added a layer of peanut butter between the ice cream layers (about 1/3 cup, with 1 Tbsp milk added to thin it). SO good!
I used this recipe for a youth dessert banquet we had...it raved about the whole time!