- 26 Oreo cookies, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 pint chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1 pint coffee ice cream, softened
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate fudge topping
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts or 1⁄4 cup peanuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Finely crush 12 cookies; mix crushed cookes and butter in bowl.
- Press firmly on bottom of 9-inch pie plate.
- Stand remaining 14 cookies around the edge of the plate.
- Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Carefully spread chocolate ice cream into prepared crust.
- Scoop coffee ice cream into balls; arrange over chocolate layer.
- Freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- Top pie with fudge topping, whipped cream and walnuts.