- 26 Oreo cookies, divided
- 29.58 ml butter, melted
- 473.19 ml chocolate ice cream, softened
- 473.19 ml coffee ice cream, softened
- 118.29 ml chocolate fudge topping
- 118.29 ml heavy cream, whipped
- 59.14 ml walnuts or 59.14 ml peanuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Finely crush 12 cookies; mix crushed cookes and butter in bowl.
- Press firmly on bottom of 9-inch pie plate.
- Stand remaining 14 cookies around the edge of the plate.
- Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Carefully spread chocolate ice cream into prepared crust.
- Scoop coffee ice cream into balls; arrange over chocolate layer.
- Freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- Top pie with fudge topping, whipped cream and walnuts.