Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
WOW:) Easy and super-rich!
- 1 (16 ounce) package Oreo cookies, divided
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 cups cold heavy cream, divided
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Crush 16 Oreos; sprinkle into an 8" square baking pan.
- Drizzle with the milk.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine 2/3 cup of the cream and the chocolate chips.
- Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 1 minute.
- Stir; microwave 30-60 seconds longer, or until chocolate is melted.
- Stir until mixture is smooth; cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, in a chilled large mixing bowl, using chilled beaters, whip the remaining cream until soft peaks form; fold in the chocolate mixture.
- Spread 1/3 of the mousse over the crushed Oreos.
- Separate 8 cookies; place over the mousse.
- Repeat; top with remaining mousse.
- Garnish with remaining whole Oreos; cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving.