Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
It is so nice when you can eat an oreo while on a diet. This dessert will fit the bill.
Make and share this Oreo Mousse recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 ounce) cartonfrozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 6 reduced-fat oreo cookies
- Pour whipped topping into a large mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle pudding mix into the topping.
- Stir the mixture with a large spoon until the pudding mix begins to dissolve in the whipped topping.
- Place the cookies into the bowl of a food processor and process the cookies until they are crumbly.
- Gently fold the cookie crumbs into the whipped topping.
- Spoon the mousse into individual parfait glasses and top with crumbed cookies or a maraschino cherry.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours before serving.