Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
It is so nice when you can eat an oreo while on a diet. This dessert will fit the bill.
Make and share this Oreo Mousse recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 ounce) cartonfrozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 6 reduced-fat oreo cookies
- Pour whipped topping into a large mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle pudding mix into the topping.
- Stir the mixture with a large spoon until the pudding mix begins to dissolve in the whipped topping.
- Place the cookies into the bowl of a food processor and process the cookies until they are crumbly.
- Gently fold the cookie crumbs into the whipped topping.
- Spoon the mousse into individual parfait glasses and top with crumbed cookies or a maraschino cherry.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours before serving.
This sound really yummy...but thought Iwould let everyone know that you can buy sugar free chocolate sandwich cookies that you can use in place of the oreos for sugar restricted diets.